Here at Red Umbrella, we offer full-service residential property management that is finely attuned to your needs. For us, property management is more than just collecting rent and filling vacancies. From new tenant screening to staging to cleaning, we offer almost any property management service you need!
So, what’s the key to providing quality service that so perfectly fits our client’s’ needs? We have a few property management essentials that we utilize on each and every property we work with. These essentials are the parts of our services in which we excel; they are the key to the many successful relationships we have enjoyed with our clients! Here is what you can expect when working with Red Umbrella.
What Does a Residential Property Management Company Do?
Our residential property management services are built to cater to our clients’ various needs. We provide a huge variety of services which can be purchased as packages or a la carte. We have found that this is the best way for our clients to choose the services they need at a price they can afford. For those who only need a few select services, choosing the ones that they need is the best decision. For those who need a variety of services, choosing a package can provide many necessary services for a lower price. Here are a few of the services you can expect from Red Umbrella:
Managing all of the details that go into filling and running a property can be a bit stressful. Getting your property into tip-top condition, finding quality tenants quickly, and keeping tenants happy are all time-consuming and stressful. When you hire a property management company, we deliver these services to you:
- Pre-listing consultation: Before we begin the process of finding new tenants for your property, we’ll conduct a professional consultation with you to make sure that we are directing our services according to your unique needs.
- Cleaning: Does your property need to be cleaned? We offer cleaning services so that your property looks the absolute best that it can! A clean property is also important for making a good impression towards tenants who may rent a space. Dusting, vacuuming, mopping, and organizing; we’ve got you covered.
- Staging: We begin by professionally staging your property. Staging can be essential to helping prospective tenants visualize themselves in your property. We know all the methods to making sure that potential tenants see your property’s best side.
- Marketing: In order to attract new tenants, you have to market your property! With over 15 years in the industry, we know the best routes for making sure that your property is seen.
- Tenant Screening: As soon as a prospective tenant applies to rent the property, we perform background screening and credit checks. This ensures that your tenants are more likely to be the responsible individuals that you’re looking to rent your property.
- Move In Inspection: When the tenant is ready to sign the lease, we perform a move in inspection, complete with photo documentation. We’ll handle the lease signing, any pet addendums, and any lead based paint disclosures.
- Security Deposit: We’ll handle the collection of the security deposit and hold that deposit in our escrow account as required by law until your tenant moves out.
- Move Out Inspections: When tenants are ready to leave the property, we’ll conduct a move out inspection to survey for damage so you can charge the tenants accordingly.
- Evictions: It’s difficult to tell a tenant that they have to leave a property, especially when they’re not cooperative. Red Umbrella has years of experience that allow us to smoothly handle evictions.
A La Carte Services
Sometimes, a full package is not the right fit. For clients who only need a single service, we offer many of the services included in our full-service package a la carte. We also offer a few concierge services, including pet sitting and contractor waiting services. Be sure to get in touch to find out more about what a la carte services we can offer you!
Check for Experience
So, you have decided that you need a residential property manager and you’ve found a company that offers the services you need. That’s a great start! But finding the best property management company for you doesn’t stop there. To make sure that you are choosing the best property management company to fit your needs, you’ll need to look into the company’s experience.
A good property management company has many years of experience. This ensures that they know the ins and outs of the industry, can work efficiently, and have solid, long-standing relationships with contractors. Red Umbrella has over 15 years of experience in the industry, which has helped us to perfect our services so that we can offer efficient, quality work all within your timeframe and budget. Companies that have experience will also have a more established reputation and deeper connections to the community.
One of the best ways to discern whether or not a property management company provides the quality of services that you are looking for is to find out what the experiences of previous customers have been like. If you know someone who has worked with a property management company, talk to them about their experiences. This is a great way to get a clear idea of what your experience will be like if you choose that company. You can also look online for reviews. When a client has a really great experience (or a really bad one), they’ll let the world know by reviewing the company or giving a testimonial. The more you can know what other clients have experienced, the better you can predict how your experience will be.
Look for Positive Relationships
A company that has many years of experience has had a lot of time to build up relationships within their community. It’s the positive relationships that a company cultivates and maintains that will fuel the quality of their services.
For example, a big company that utilizes several contractors over several regions simply cannot guarantee that the quality of their work will be up to your standards. We are a small, local company that has been working with the same team of contractors for many years. Good relationships, both with our clients and with our contractors and community, at the heart of what Red Umbrella does every single day. We know our contractors personally and maintain excellent professional relationships with them. We are familiar with the quality of the work they produce, which is why we choose to work with them. Paying attention to the relationships we have with our contractors ensures that they produce the quality work that our clients expect. It’s a win-win for everyone!
Residential Property Management from Red Umbrella
With over 15 years of experience, Red Umbrella offers a wide range of services to fit your unique needs and desires. We fill tenant vacancies, perform home staging, conduct tenant screening, and more! Looking for a personal assistant? We can run your errands, take care of pets, organize events, and more! From professional to personal, we offer the exact services you need.
To contact Red Umbrella, simply visit our contact page, give us a call at 443.995.0628, or send an email to Tracy Weiss-Biddinger at firstname.lastname@example.org. Want to keep up with the latest advice and updates? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+!